So I've been feeling older and older the last couple weeks. (I know that I am not old, but it's feels like it sometimes!) :) The girls are getting bigger, both in Primary now-which Erin just loves. Now Erin is in a regular bed which makes her look so little and yet so big at the same time, unlike her toddler bed. I'm just blown away that I'm old enough to have 2 kids--one of them 6! I've also been going to the gym a couple times a week with my good friend, Wendy, and there are times that I am the oldest one in the class--surrounded by all these young people! :)
And to top the cake, the primary kids in my class are making me feel old! They are always making comments that make me feel ancient. They probably think I am ancient since 27 years old is SOO old to them!
Well, even though I have many years still in me I've still been hit with the fact that I am getting older.....and looking at pictures of when Josh and I got married I can totally see a difference-we looked like kids!
And to top the cake, the primary kids in my class are making me feel old! They are always making comments that make me feel ancient. They probably think I am ancient since 27 years old is SOO old to them!
Well, even though I have many years still in me I've still been hit with the fact that I am getting older.....and looking at pictures of when Josh and I got married I can totally see a difference-we looked like kids!
4 comments:
That is why I don't have birthdays anymore. As for my hair, I didn't do anything new, it just looks better.
I don't feel as old as my current age, and it's not from the random comments like this from a guy who looked my age: "So, how's high school these days?"
haha, yeah I should post on this...
I dig the feeling. My mom and I have a joke where I say "I'm old" and she says "No, I'm ancient." Sometimes no matter what age ya are you feel old. It hits me when I cant stay up as late as I use to in college!
You feel old because you are old! :) I'm sure glad I'M not old!!
Post a Comment