Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Family Day

We had a wonderful day yesterday. We took the girls out of school early and headed down to Londa's new Restaurant--Bite Size. She opened a couple weeks ago and her food is delicious and great priced! She has been busy there and I'm so happy for her. Here we are with the owner: Londa Davis! :) I'm proud of my sister!

We went to Salt Lake City after that and saw the movie about Joseph Smith that is being played at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. What a great movie about his life, the girls learned a lot about his life and the sacrifices that were made. Then we went to the Beehive House, which is where Brigham Young lived. I remember going there when I was little so it was fun to go again. We went to a great dinner at the top of the Joseph Smith Memorial Building (the girls loved being up so high).

The lights on Temple Square were great to see, such a beautiful display.

It was a great day of memories for us. I think it was a day the girls will remember.

No comments: