Weekend with Wendy--my W.W.W.!! We started this last year and I hope to continue it every year! It was such a nice break. We started off Friday late morning going to lunch at Bite Size (yummy!!) and then we got pampered with pedicures and manicures. My toes are the neon green and Wendy's are the purple. We shopped at a fun Fall Boutique. Then we got dressed up and went to dinner and a play. We saw Little Women at the Centerpoint Legacy Theatre in Centerville. What a nice production!
Then after a wonderful night's rest and a relaxing breakfast, we drove downtown and went to the Salt Lake City Temple and did a session. It was wonderful to go there with one of my closest friends. We took pictures after we changed though...
Then over to City Creek for some window/wishful shopping! I think we both found some lovely jewelry for our husbands to buy us at Tiffany's! :)
I'm so lucky to have Wendy as a friend. We are so close, I love it. Several times we had people ask us if we were sisters-and even one time ask if we were twins! I love my friend and loved my weekend getaway!
No comments:
Post a Comment