So, as many of you know, I've had reddish (with purple tones) highlighted hair. Well, I was ready for a change so Saturday I went to blond highlights. I told her I wanted dramatic and bold, and that's what I got. I really like the new look, and Josh says that I've been spunkier (if possible) too. :) Anyways, many have wanted to see my new color, so here you go!
7 comments:
You asked for dramatic and bold, if you did that here, you might end up with some random shade of neon highlights! haha... Looks nice Chris!
I did mention the color pink, but I think that Josh would have flipped if I came home with that! :) The girls would have loved it though!
I love it!
Wow you're smokin hot. I dare not even show this to Murray. I absolutely love it. Lucky Josh.....
You look so darn cute, I love it!!!
love the new look :)
Your hair looks so cute, I love it!
Post a Comment