Thursday, February 26, 2009

A New Look--Again


Well, now I am sporting another new look. Yesterday I was kneeling on the floor cleaning up some toys when Bailey came in to ask if I could help her put her bike helmut on. I told her to hold on a minute. While she was waiting she starting swinging her helmut around and WHACK! she hit me right in the eye. OUCH!!! So it swelled up and nice and big and now today I'm sporting a black eye. She felt really bad when it happened, although now that it is black, she hasn't mentioned it. And I thought helmuts were supposed to keep you safe!! :)

3 comments:

Heather said...

Great story. It's a good thing we all know Josh, or we might wonder what's going on at your house. Very Sexy!

Christine said...

:) Josh wasn't even home when it happened so he is definitely innocent! Plus, who could make this stuff up? LOL

browneyedgirl said...

Ouch!!! Not sure, but does makeup cover that?!?