Monday, April 27, 2009

ABC fun....

A - Age: 27
B - Bed Size: King
C - Chore you hate: Vacuuming! YUCK!
D - Daily task: show someone that I love them
E - Essential start your day item: Go to the bathroom!
F - Favorite color: Yellow
G - Gold or Silver: silver
H - Hobby: reading, games, crafts,
I - Instruments you play(ed): Harp, piano years ago
J - Job title: Mom
K - Kid(s): 2 cute girls
L - Living arrangements: House...for 4 years now
M - Mom's name: Sharon
N - Nicknames: Chris, Hun...I'll answer most anything
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: None
P - Pet Peeve: Inconsiderate people
Q - Quote from a movie - "I'll just have a sugar packet or two..."
R - Ring size: 6
S - Siblings: Dave and Londa
T - Time you wake up: 7am
U- Underwear: It's on
V - Vegetable you dislike: tomatoes, onions, mushrooms, green peppers....
W - Ways you run late: trying to get too much stuff done before I go
X-rays you've had: stomach, wrist, ankle, nose, chest
Y - Yummy food you make: Chinese, desserts, mmmmm too many to list! :)
Z - Zoo favorite: Bear

1 comment:

Adam and JaCoy said...

I can't believe you don't like tomatoes. I love them.