We also went to Baby Animals Days like we do every year. Bailey's favorite part was riding the pony (again, like it is every year) and Erin was obsessed with the baby goats--she kept trying to pick them up and give them hugs. Imagine that, Erin trying to hug something! :) (for those of you who see her often know how much she loves giving hugs to anyone and everyone). Erin also said that she loved "chatting with the boy who helped me ride the pony"..... That made me laugh, I guess she takes after her mother, talking to everyone she meets.
A couple weeks ago we colored eggs, and we managed to not get any clothes stained in the process. Every year we color hard-boiled eggs and I save up eggs that I have poked holes in and blow out the egg when I cook with them---I feel like I am blowing out my brains too and every time I just hope I don't suck in and get raw egg in my mouth! EWW!!
Hope you all had a wonderful Easter as well! Ours was a wonderful one.
1 comment:
I love that shirt of yours in the 1st pic! Cute pics of the girls!
Post a Comment