Wednesday, March 25, 2009

New Bike




Erin got a new bike on Saturday! We thought it was finally time to graduate her from a big-wheel bike, and she was super excited about it. It took her a few minutes to learn how to pedal it without pushing back on the brakes constantly, but then she was off! Today neighborhood bike rides--tomorrow Lotoja! (an annual bike ride from Logan to Jackson Hole)....well, not quite but she sure is speedy!

3 comments:

Adam and JaCoy said...

how exciting! Yeah for Erin.

Joe + Katie said...

I saw her riding it around on Saturday and I didn't even recognize her. She looks so grown up on it.

Annette Tanner said...

Well, now we need it to stop snowing and then the kids can all ride these bikes!! (And, by the way, I think Erin looked so much like Bailey in the bottom picture!)