Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Our new excitement....




So, last week we had an arrival at our house that has been pretty exciting--a Wii!! We've been wanting to get one for about a year now but whenever we would put money aside for one we would go spend it on something else fun instead. So finally I ordered one! Bailey especially loves it, as Erin is probably a bit too young to fully appreciate it, but she'll get there. It is pretty hilarious to watch the girls box each other on the game, I have to stay downstairs and ref the game so they they actually don't start hitting each other or the things around them! Josh and I have been having nightly bowling tournaments before we go to bed-and we've decided that we're going to give up real bowling since we can get MUCH higher scores virtually. :) It has been so much fun to have, such a good purchase! I've got Wii Fit coming this week, which I am really excited about, and Bailey keeps asking if we are going to get RockBand now....I'm all for that--I'm a killer on vocals! We'll see though when that happens.

So, here are a couple pictures of the girls bowling, it is so much fun to watch them get so excited about it!