Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A First...P.S. Argh!

Well, about 30 minutes after I put Bailey to bed last night I heard crying. She was crying because she didn't want the tooth fairy to take her tooth, she wanted to keep it!!! ARGH! :) She is the ultimate pack rat, but I never thought she wouldn't want to give her tooth to the tooth fairy for money. So I think today we'll write a letter to the tooth fairy asking her if she can give the tooth to me to keep in the baby book and we'll see if that works. Not sure what to do when the next one comes out-it's just about ready. So, the tooth fairy didn't come to our house last night unfortunately. Leave it to Bailey to be the ultimate packrat.

4 comments:

Adam and JaCoy said...

That is so FUNNY!!!!!

Heather said...

I can see Bailey doing that. She is so funny.

Annette Tanner said...

So hilarious! Neither of my girls who have lost teeth wanted to keep them... I don't know what I would have done! (Dave would have insisted NOT to keep it. He is grossed out by teeth... that is why I do all of the tooth pulling around here!)

Christine said...

Well it looks like she is going to put it under the pillow tonight...we'll see how that goes. Wish me luck!! No letter to the tooth fairy, thank goodness! lol