Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Slacker, I know...







I Know, I know...I've been a slacker with my blog-but for good reason! My computer broke over 2 weeks ago so I couldn't load my pictures from my camera and I can only use a computer at nights on Josh's work computer. It has been SOOO frustrating not having my computer, I feel so out of touch with the world. Soon though I should have a new one. So, I'll do a bunch of postings to catch you all up on our busy times here. :)

The girls were in the neighborhood parade for the 24th of July. They do it every year. All the kids decorate their bikes/scooters, etc. and go around the block and throw candy at the parents. It is great fun to watch and the girls just love doing it! Then afterwards there are treats for all at a neighbor's house. A good 24th of July tradition.

No comments: