For those of you who read my previous post about Erin catching grasshoppers and putting them in jars, this is kind of the next edition to that. Erin has been catching grasshoppers and just holding them in her hands for 10-15 minutes or so. Well, yesterday she had one in her hand and it bit her! I didn't know they could bite but apparently they can. So today after school she decided it was time for some revenge on all the grasshoppers in our yard (since we have TONS). She armed herself with the fly swatter and the plastic baseball bat and out she went hunting grasshoppers! She actually managed to kill 4 or 5 of them, which surprised me. It was hilarious to watch her go on her little rampage.
3 comments:
I can just imagine her going on a rampage! What a funny girl. If anyone could love a grasshopper too much, ti would be Erin. She is just so friendly.
Fun story about the grasshoppers--I thought that kind of stuff only happened with boys! Anyway, CUTE pictures of your girls starting school! I'm excited for Cory to start kindergarten this Monday. I'll still have him around in the mornings, though!
that is funny!
good girl!
Post a Comment