We have some new 'pets' at our house this week. Erin caught a grasshopper with a lot of rolly-pollys (potato bugs) in a jar and the grasshopper is now her pet. She named it Lily and that last few days it has come with us as we run errands and when she is playing outside she is carrying it around with her. Then yesterday Bailey went out and caught one in a jar-well she isn't as daring as Erin with bugs so I actually caught it for her, where as Erin just picked it up and put it in her jar. :) Yesterday we lost Lily for a little bit and we were searching everywhere in and out for the jar, luckily she was found in Bailey's dollhouse. I don't mind this kind of pet, the only rule: Do NOT open the jar in the house. Lol Wouldn't that be great, grasshoppers jumping in the house. Very low maintenance kind of pet, and easy to replace when it dies!
1 comment:
I love the new picture!! I'm so glad Brae knows that bugs stay outside and if they're in the house you kill them! ;)
Post a Comment