Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Our new truck!

Well, pictures will follow, but we bought a truck this weekend! I haven't taken any pictures yet because we came home in the snow with it so it is dirty and Josh has it at work. But we are all very excited to finally be a 2 vehicle family! :) We've managed with one car for almost 8 years now, but Josh needs the car more at work and I need the car more with the girls-and we figured a truck would be good since we always have yard waste to haul to the dump! It is a Dodge Dakota: white; 2001 with 71K miles on it, and best of all it is the 4 door variety so we can all fit in it! The girls were super excited to go get it, of course! I'll post pictures soon!

A little funny from Erin: She was helping me with the laundry yesterday and she said: "Okay, everything is out of the dryer, let's empty the wetter." :) Makes perfect sense, the dryer dries the clothes and the wetter gets them wet. I love the way her brain works! So no longer do I have a washing maching, I have a wetter machine.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Today Brae had to write at school about who his best friend was and why - he wrote that his "cuzzins" were his best friends because they play at his house with him. So cute! He also was looking at the pics of their costumes with me and wanted me to tell you they are very cute and that he was a clone trooper for Halloween :) he's so funny - he asks when you guys are coming back to visit all the time! :)