Sunday, November 1, 2009
Happy Halloween!
Well, here is what the girls costumes looked like this year. Bailey's rainbow costume stumped me a bit, and I'm not quite sure she exactly looks like a rainbow but she loved it and that is what counts! :) How to make Erin's pig nose got me thinking, but it turned out really cute. And don't ya love the sign on her back? All the adults we saw got a big kick out of that. She obviously doesn't understand it, but loved that people laughed when they saw it so she called it her "joke sign".



As much as the girls loved going trick-or-treating, I think they have more fun handing out the candy when they come back! They sat on the porch singing and dancing. :) Erin yelled "Happy Halloween!" to everyone that ran by, which made me smile everytime. Sometimes the girls would see some kids coming and they would grab some candy and run to the middle of the yard to meet them there. They couldn't even wait for the kids to get to the porch! Such cute girls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So cute! I love it.
I love it! The girls are so adorable. And have big imaginations.
Love the H1N1 sign!! Too funny!
Post a Comment