Oops.... Today I got pulled over by a motorcycle police officer (isn't it getting too cold for those??) Erin and I were driving down the road and what do ya know, flashing lights in the rearview mirror. DANG IT! I thought the speed limit was different than it really was so Yes I was speeding. Josh loves to point out my slight lead foot so I wasn't sure if he was going to be mad or just say "I told you so" if I got a ticket. So Erin and I were just chilling in the car waiting for the police to come back when up pulls another police officer in a car! Now my heart was really racing as to what was going to happen next. lol Well, thankfully he came back with my stuff and just wrote me up a warning! I was so grateful, obviously.
As we pulled back onto the road Erin said that next time I get pulled over I should give the policeman hug, tell him I'm sorry and then give him some money if he doesn't have any!!! Already trying to brib the authorities! :) Cute girl. Needless to say, I drove the speed limit EXACTLY for the rest of our excursion.
No comments:
Post a Comment