Every year we do a gingerbread house for Halloween. I did it growing up and we have had a fun time continuing the tradition. I make the house from scratch so each year the house has its uniqueness in it's shape. (lol) this year part of the roof broke but the hole was easily fixed with a spider. :) One year I forgot windows and the door, but who says it has to be perfect? We usually tend to eat as much candy as we put on it, which is half the fun!
This is the side that Erin did...it is nice that now she can do it all herself!
Bailey did the back of the house (with the HUGE garden). And I did the side with the spider web.
And Josh did the front. :)
And we each picked our own pumpkins, and the girls decorated theirs. Josh and I are saving our until next week and we'll carve them. :) I think Erin picked the largest pumpkin she could find at the pumpkin stand.
2 comments:
Wow, I remember this tradition from way back when. I think it's so fun that you still do it with your cute family!
Love the Halloween house tradition! It's so creative and cute!
Post a Comment