Presenting...Josh!
Last night was the Cache County Christmas Banquet and guess who was chosen as this year's Department Head of the Year! JOSH! :) I am so proud of him. He works so hard and it is nice for him to get recognized for all the things he does to make the county a better place. It was a lovely surprise for us. In fact I was talking with some people when all of a sudden Josh stood up and walked up to the front. I had no idea what was going on, then someone told me that he had received the award this year! LOL I had missed them saying his name, which he pointed out to the whole crowd when he accepted his award.
They read a wonderful paper about Josh, his accomplishments, his family, his interests, etc.
They called me up as well. They handed him the framed certificate but they handed me the envelope with the gift certificate, etc. I keep trying to convince Josh that it is mine and the frame is his, but he doesn't agree...even though it was presented to me. :)
4 comments:
Congrats Josh!!!!
This is really so awesome. Congratulations!!
He deserves it for all his hard work. Congratulations!!
Congratulations Josh!
Post a Comment