Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter! Today was such a great day. Started off the morning with easter baskets for the girls...don't you just love the crazed/excited smiles they both have? :)


Then I made a yummy brunch consisting of homemade applesauce (from fall canning) and Blueberry Crumble Cake--YUMMY!!! We then watched General Conference, which it seemed as though this year I could actually listen a bit more than usual. The girls even listened a bit here and there too. It was a really enjoyable conference.

For our Easter dinner I made Cornish Game Hens. Delicious! The girls loved eating their own little chicken. Dinner was entertaining to say the least. Bailey wasn't sure how to go about eating her chicken, but Erin dug right in-literally....

She kept saying that she was a Sharp-toothed dinosaur eating her chicken. She was two fisting it for a while, which was hilarious to watch. She ate every single piece of meat off her chicken, although I guess if she really was a dinosaur she would have eated the bones too.

After dinner was all cleaned up, Josh and I went out and hid plastic eggs in the yard. They had found them all but one, but we couldn't remember where we had put it! Finally, after about 10 minutes of wandering around the yard, I remembered I hid it under a plant. lol oops :)


Our Easter was a wonderful one this year! Now, bring on the SPRING!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Hey, no snow in your pics! I hear from friends in Utah valley that they all woke up to snow this morning.

browneyedgirl said...

in the first pic....they've got awesome bed hair! :) Fun times!