Thursday, January 13, 2011

Bailey's Baptism

On Saturday, January 8th, 2011 we had a very special day: Bailey was baptized. It was a wonderful day of family, friends, and blessings of the Spirit. She is growing into such a wonderful young lady. I am proud of her that she made this great decision.
Josh baptized her, and I have never seen such a large circle of Priesthood holders for the Confirmation. We were blessed to have so many people that love Bailey able to attend. I love you Bailey.

4 comments:

Lemmonhead said...

Christine,
wow your girls are so cute. I saw your facebook, with a link from stacy. I haven't seen you in so long. I hope it's ok that I looked at your blog. It's great to see you and your cute family

Lemmonhead said...

oh, I'm Marie Monson if you are confused.

Jer and Jamie said...

What a special day. Having the priesthood in the home and being able to be babtised by a father is a wonderful gift:) Congrats to Bailey!

Trent and Karen said...

Christine,
Wow, did I enjoy seeing this! I've been sick the last few days and I've been filling in my time on the couch looking through old photo albums and just yesterday I saw the photo of Josh's baptism back in 1998. I'm so happy for you guys and how everything with Josh has turned out. I mean, I really can't stand how happy I am for you guys!! Who would've thought that over 12 years later, he'd be baptizing his own daughter. Wow.. If Josh doesn't read these comments, could you tell him what I said? Also, has he done any temple work for his grandpa? In seeing that picture of his baptism yesterday, I remembered how he said he felt his grandpa's presence there that day (I don't know which grandpa) and he felt like he was really pleased with Josh. Btw, you're cruise looked like tons of fun--we went on one 5 years ago--cruises are so fun! ttyl