My 6 UN-important Favorite Things
Let's see Annette tagged me a while ago and I forgot to do this...so here we go. :)
A list of 6 things that are unimportant that make me happy:
1- Mail! (any kind: junk mail, cards, notes, anything I just like seeing my name on mail! emails too lol)
2- Sugary candy-I have such a sweet tooth...
3- Rain, puts me in such a lazy, cuddily mood. Nothing better than curling up with a good book/movie and listening to the rain. hmmm...maybe I shouldn't live in the desert then, huh?
4- Listening to the girls laugh. It cracks me up to hear them playing and laughing their little heads off together.
5- Flowers and plants, especially in the yard and on my kitchen table.
6- Listening to music. I always have music of some kind playing on the cd player in the kitchen. I attach a lot of memories to music.
I tag:
JaCoy
Wendy
Teresa
Katie
Jennie
3 comments:
Thats cute! I love the rain too!
actually it's probably best if you live in the desert if rain puts you in a lazy mood - if you lived here in the NW you would ALWAYS be in a lazy mood ;)
I like all of those things too!! (Especially if the candy is chocolate!!)
Post a Comment