Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Kindergarten Program

Bailey and her teacher, Mrs. Kelley
Her class...

"I liked it when we made flowers."

As the Narrator...


Today was Bailey's Kindergarten program, and it turned out so great! She was chosen to be one of 3 narrators for it and she was so excited to be so involved in the program. They sang songs and did dances that have learned over the year as well as each child had a part that they said of their favorite thing that they did. I was so proud of her, she did such a good job speaking clearly and singing her songs. She is sad that tomorrow is her last day of school. She told me today that she is going to miss her teacher a lot--and then she asked if we could go buy her a lunchbox today since she'll need one in first grade! AHHH!! I'm not ready for my baby to get big and be at school all day next year, an adjustment for me come fall for sure. Way to go Bailey!

No comments: