Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Gotta love a little girl who really appreciates mother's day. :) I went to bed last night thinking "Oh I would LOVE to be able to sleep in tomorrow!" Well, I didn't get my wish but my wake up was a nice one. At exactly 7 am this morning, Bailey came in to wish me a Happy Mother's Day. I woke up to her tickling my face, a pleasant way to wake up even though I didn't get to sleep in. Bailey also wrote me a 'poem' at school, it's all laminated and colored. It was really sweet (and funny) so I thought I'd share. Here is wishing all you Mom's out there a Happy Mother's Day!!

My Mom
By Bailey Runhaar
My mom has brown eyes.
I call her "mom".
She looks pretty and she smells
like she has been at the shop.
Her hair is blonde and brown,
and her hands are warm.
She helps me clean my room.
She likes to cook.
We like to clean my room together.
She is special because
We love her.
My mom makes me feel happy.
She loves me because I listen to her.
I love her because she
helps me with stuff.
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY 2009

No comments: