Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Bailey as mom

Today the girls were playing mom and baby. There was some argument as to whose turn it was to be the mom, and I guess Bailey won out today. It is funny to hear them interact as mom/child--and I hear a lot of what I say to them come out of their mouths (which can be disturbing at times! lol) Bailey came downstairs dressed up like this and told me that this is how mom's dress. Wow, I had no idea I should be looking like this everyday! Well, those are my boots so I guess at least I get the shoes right sometimes! :)


4 comments:

Heather said...

So funny! BTW, I love the picture in your header. That is such a sweet shot of your girls.

Hamblin Family said...

You should try harder Chris! I mean I dress like that everyday. I have a hat just like that one! Your girls are too cute!

Adam and JaCoy said...

Chris, Haven't you looked in the mirror lately ;). I love your girls. They have such great imaginations

Arnold Family said...

I think you should wear that outfit to church on Sunday! Isn't it funny the dress-up outfits kids come up with?