My little girl had to get 3 stitches in her mouth tonight--Poor thing. She hit her mouth on the frame on a tramp this afternoon (don't feel bad Heather!) and it bled quite a bit and she cried a lot. After dinner when we looked at it, it looked horrible so off to InstaCare she and I went. She was SO brave and did really well. The doctor said that he has never come across a child that has ever done so well before. She never cried with the shots to numb her and she listened and held still. She was bubbily the whole time and sat up when it was done and told the doctor thank you! She did better at handling the situation than I did. :) You can't see the stitches in the picture obviously, but her mouth is very swollen and purple on the inside. I feel bad that my little girl is hurt, but she couldn't have been a braver, stronger, better girl tonight-she was even patient during the hour and a half we had to wait to even get into the examination room. She is an amazing creature! I love both of my girls. :)
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Erin's first stitches!
My little girl had to get 3 stitches in her mouth tonight--Poor thing. She hit her mouth on the frame on a tramp this afternoon (don't feel bad Heather!) and it bled quite a bit and she cried a lot. After dinner when we looked at it, it looked horrible so off to InstaCare she and I went. She was SO brave and did really well. The doctor said that he has never come across a child that has ever done so well before. She never cried with the shots to numb her and she listened and held still. She was bubbily the whole time and sat up when it was done and told the doctor thank you! She did better at handling the situation than I did. :) You can't see the stitches in the picture obviously, but her mouth is very swollen and purple on the inside. I feel bad that my little girl is hurt, but she couldn't have been a braver, stronger, better girl tonight-she was even patient during the hour and a half we had to wait to even get into the examination room. She is an amazing creature! I love both of my girls. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, I'm so sorry! I'm glad she was such a trooper at the doctor. That lip looks so sad. :(
Poor kid! She is just so cute.
Post a Comment