So here is an assortment of pictures to show what we've been up to:
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Busy, hence the slacker
Well, I realized last week that it has been forever since I've posted anything on my blog. I have been busy so that will be my excuse. :) A lot has been going on so I'll fill you in. The last week my time has been busy with 2 things, staining the fence and making greeting cards. I finally have the fence and swingset stained and if I see another paintbrush anytime soon I think my arm will automatically start to hurt again. And I am making a bunch of greeting cards-I am up to 208 so far and I still have a bunch to make (I am making a lot for my ward to give out and I need a bunch for other things as well). I enjoy making cards so I don't mind! I've also been busy canning this month. My friend, Wendy and I canned 60 quarts of peaches and 20 quarts of applesauce. And this weekend I'm going to be canning tomatoes and spaghetti sauce. My water bath canner has definitely been used a lot!
So here is an assortment of pictures to show what we've been up to:
Bailey LOVES having her hair curled still. She will swing her head so her curls bounce when she walks. She is growing up too fast. This morning she came down super excited after brushing her teeth and said: "Mom! I have a pregnant tooth!" lol She meant permanent, but she keeps forgetting and says pregnant. I never knew that teeth could have babies...
Erin I think is talking more now than ever-if that is possible. That girl talks more than any other little thing that I've known. She's a goof and lively but cute too. She is getting excited for winter time I think. Yesterday she went outside wearing snow pants, gloves, a scarf, hat, and Bailey's coat. But then she realzed that she got hot fast and she slowly shed her layers. lol
These 2 pictures are from when we went up to a cabin at Bear Lake with Londa and her family and Londa's birth mom (Gaye). We had such a great time up there eating so much junk food and playing cards all night long. Bailey and Erin had a blast with their cousins and were up really late. We went up there because Ray was going to be running the Top of Utah Marathon the next day. While we were at the cabin we celebrated Londa's birthday (her oldest switched the candles to say 73 instead of 37). I am lucky to have such a wonderful sister and friend.

Ray did such a great job with the marathon. I could never do it. You could tell he was completely beat and in some pain when he got to the finish line but he did it and it was wonderful to cheer him on. The sign above that says "Where is Ray?" has a funny story behind it. Ray had to leave the cabin really early to get to the starting line so we didn't see him go. Marissa (one of his daughters) sat at the table eating breakfast and she asked: where is dad?? lol We all looked at her and wondered if she was serious and if she had totally forgotten what we were all doing. :)

I have the most BEAUTIFUL daughters in the whole world. This picture of Bailey was taken before she left for school on picture day. I took the curlers out of her hair and stood back to see a beautiful little lady. I am so lucky to be the mom of these two precious girls.
This is a picture of Erin that I thought was super cute. She came down one morning and said that she had 'decorated' herself. lol She loves to dress up!
We went to the Ringling Brother's Circus this last weekend and the girls had a blast! Their favorities were the animals and the clowns. Erin thought the animals stunk though lol when we went to look at them before it started. I'm glad we went. Afterwards we had a nice dinner with my mom at Dairy Queen.
So here is an assortment of pictures to show what we've been up to:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love all the pics and news. Your girls are gorgeous. (Did you use sponge curlers for those ringlets?)
So fun!
Yep I did use sponge curlers :) They worked great!
Post a Comment