Saturday, March 12, 2011

Catch Up!

Well we have been keeping busy with random projects around the house and so I haven't been blogging but here is a brief catchup of some things going on lately.
The girls have been busy playing out in the snow almost everyday after school. They love our new HUGE backyard. I thought these were two cute snowmen, pretty inventive since I could not find our "real" snowman stuff.


Erin lost her first tooth the beginning of February. She was so excited and is diligently wiggling another tooth so she can get more money! :) She had to leave her bedroom door open that night so the tooth fairy could get in easier.

Our 2nd Annual Non Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving Dinner! Last year I think we did it in March but we did a super yummy Thanksgiving dinner with our friends the Jasper's again this year. It has become a fun tradition, but really, who needs an excuse for pumpkin pie?!

Our Ward did a talent show. The girls heard it announced at church and told me they wanted to participate. Erin told me that her talent is that she is a good "drawer" so she put together a couple of art pieces to show. I made little titles for each one that also stated what medium she used to make her picture. The one on the far right is a collage of trash that she found in the basement trashcan one day. Mostly it is electrical wires and pieces of that nature.
Bailey wanted to sing a song in Dutch that she knows. Josh's dad has taught her how to sing Baa, Baa Black Sheep and she does it so well. She did practice a few times over the phone with Papa before just to make sure she still had the words right. The girls were the youngest to participate by far and I was so proud of them. They did such a great job!

No comments: