I am feeling lucky today since there are currently 2 leprechaun traps upstairs! We're bound to catch on and get his pot of gold! (I promise to share if we do.) ;)


Bailey's sign on the side says: "Gold Up Ahead" just to make sure the leprechaun doesn't give up climbing the marshmallow ladder!
2 comments:
Oh, how your girls make me smile. That is the sweetest little idea. I hope they caught one!
2 of my coworkers made green footprints all over 2 of the 3 classrooms (w/ a little glitter sprinkled all around). The kids were on cloud 9 and my class had to try to create a trap for the leprechaun...it took them 45 min or more to get it put together!!!!!!!!! And last week there was a kid who was trying to take random stuff home because he was STILL working on his leprechaun trap! haha!!! priceless it was. One kid said, "THIS IS THE BESTEST DAY EVER MS. TERESA!"
Post a Comment