The Girls LOVE having their hair curled but it takes forever to do and then about 10 minutes it it is gone so I don't like to do it. So, I bought some foam curlers and Saturday night I put their hair up for them to sleep on. They were pretty excited to get it done and I was pretty curious as to how their hair would look the next day...especially since it had been years since I had used those curlers.
BEFORE:


AFTER:
So, I used several different sizes of curlers, which made parts of their hair go crazy and some parts of their hair go Super curly. :) It was great. They both loved their hair how it was, but I think that next time I'll stick with one size curler and not wrap them quite so tight.
2 comments:
Wow check out the hair on those babes! ;)
I don't know how I missed this post! super cute though!
Post a Comment