So, a few days ago, Erin started a new thing: She will put one of her stuffed animals that she sleeps with under her shirt and then falls asleep. Then when she wakes up, whatever was under her shirt "hatches out". It is sure cute going into her room at night to check on her and seeing what animal she has managed to shove under her shirt!! Today at resttime I decided that a picture was required, and the lucky animal was her new stuffed dog she got for Christmas. She started waking up right as I was taking the pictures....
3 comments:
so cute. It's great that you've started a blog - now I get to peek in on your family and hear things I normally wouldn't get to know :)
how cute!
Okay this is just cute! I love the family picture, you have such a cute family!
Post a Comment