Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Well, I've Started!







Well, I've finally started a blog....after many people have asked and bugged me about it. :) So, I guess I should start off by giving a little rundown. Josh and I were married March of 2002. We have 2 girls, Bailey and Erin. We currently live in Logan where Josh works as the Director of Development Services for Cache County. Bailey is in kindergarten and Erin in preschool. Meanwhile, I stay at home keeping things going here and keep myself busy with many random things.
Speaking of random, I titled our blog that because Josh says I can be the most random person. This blog might sometimes seem that way too, so I think the title fits!

9 comments:

Adam and JaCoy said...

Yeah! A blog for Chris! I am so excited!

Alisha said...

Glad you've joined the fun!

Vehars said...

Great to see you on here! Kristina is on my blog if you want to check her little family out!

browneyedgirl said...

Welcome to the blogging world!

SteveandWendy said...

Chris- I'm so proud of you. You're blog looks great. That picture of you and Josh looks familiar:)

Joe + Katie said...

My goodness Chris, you finaly did it!! I love it! Just a warning though, it is just as addictive as facebook.

Arnold Family said...

Yay! You're a blogger! It's so addicting.

Heather said...

Hooray! Welcome to the world of Blogger--a great place to waste your time and enjoy every minute of it! I'm sending you an invite so you can read my blog, too. Can I link you to my blog?

Melissa said...

glad to see you've joined the bloggin world, now we can keep up with your family better :)