Sunday, December 21, 2008







Well, it was Bailey's birthday party yesterday. We did her party a few days early since the 23rd is just too close to Christmas. (Believe me, I know--since we share a b'day). She had some of her friends over and they all had such a great time. I made her cake and it actually turned out pretty good, so I was pleasantly surprised. The kids did a little craft, had cake, played musical freeze tag, and had a scavenger hunt. Such a fun time!

6 comments:

Jennie said...

how fun! i am so excited that you have a blog!

Heather said...

What a cute cake! I'm so impressed, Chris. Happy Birthday to both of you. And yes, I do have your book and I'll bring it by tomorrow. Sorry about that.

Lindsey said...

I am so glad you blog now! We can keep in touch so much better! That cake is adorable!!!

browneyedgirl said...

Can you believe you have a 6 year old?? Nice job on the cake!

mom of 4 said...

I'm so glad u found me, it's good to be able to keep up! Your girls are adorable!

Adam and JaCoy said...

wahoo! Happy Birthday, Birthday Girls!