Well, today we went and saw Santa. The girls were so excited! Erin went first and she got right up there on his lap and asked him for 'some stars'. Santa a was a little confused so I clarified by saying that she wanted glow-in-the-dark stars. :) Then she just sat there chatting with him and told him that she loved him and gave him a couple hugs! Then Bailey got up on his lap and asked him for a lamp. He asked her if she wanted some toys and she said no because her birthday is right before Christmas so she'll get toys then. It was so cute!! I wonder what Santa thinks that our kids asked for those odd items. As we were leaving the mall, the girls looked around everywhere to see his sleigh and his reindeer but no luck there!
It is so much fun this year now that they both understand Christmas and Santa!
3 comments:
that's awesome! so fun!
Your girls are so cute! And smart too, they know Santa has his reindeer somewhere!
I'm so glad to see you started blogging. I hope it is easier to keep in touch this way! Your kids are so cute! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment