Sunday, December 28, 2008

Sledding at home!




Okay, Okay....I know that I have done a lot of postings lately but such is the time of year I think! :) The plows put most of the snow from our area right in front of our house so we now have a pretty big pile there. So yesterday we made a sledding ramp down it, going into the street (we live on a bit of a circle, so there aren't many cars that go where they were sledding down). And the girls went pretty far since the street is just a sheet of ice! They really wanted to go sledding, but I didn't want to go anywhere-we're doing that on Monday- so this worked out really nice!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Fabulous idea! We'll have to come down and try out the new sledding hill.

browneyedgirl said...

How fun! You certainly are getting quite a bit of snow! We've just had a little dusting or two. What you could also do with the huge pile of snow is make an igloo or a huge tunnel to climb through.