Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!











Merry Christmas! We had a wonderful Christmas this year. The girls LOVED the doll houses Josh and I made for them. Bailey has already assigned each Polly Pocket to each room. Erin has been putting her stuffed animals in them instead. I included pictures of the houses because many people wanted to see them. They were hard work but I think it was worth it!
Bailey was most excited to see that Santa brought her a lamp!!
We went down to my mom's house the day after Christmas to do presents, etc. with her and my sister and family. We had a rough trip there and back because the roads were very dangerous, but it was a fun conclusion to our holidays!
Hope everyone had a wonderful time too.

4 comments:

Adam and JaCoy said...

The doll houses are pretty awesome. Merry Christmas

browneyedgirl said...

very colorful doll houses!! wow! Glad you made it back safely from Centerville!

Heather said...

The houses turned out so well! I love that Bailey's favorite gift was a lamp. Do you know what that means? That means she's getting old. And you know what that means? That means YOUR getting old!! Tell her to just stay little. :)

Jennie said...

these are so great! what lucky girls you have to have such a talented daddy!

very cool!